garlic parmesan scallop potatoes
- preheat to 350 degrees
- in a medium sauce pan, melt butter
- add stock, cream, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper to sauce pan. bring to low boil.
- reduce heat to low and whisk in cheddar cheese.
- lay single layers of potato slices in a oiled baking dish. alternating with parmesan. reserve some parmesan for topping.
- slowly pour cream mixture over the potatoes
- cover with foil and bake for and hour and a half
- remove foil and top with remaining parmesan, bake until golden.
- 5 peeled potatoes, sliced half an inch thick
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese